March 15, 2021
Do you have your own website? Great! Do you lie awake at night with the burning desire for more website traffic?
If yes, then it is best for you to look for a Technical SEO Agency.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a long-term play in digital marketing that attracts website viewers in an organic fashion. The name of the game is playing by the almighty Google's rules.
What is it For?
By its definition. SEO is used to boost your website's organic traffic, and is necessary for any business, but especially for startups. As a B2C company, you will need the help of SEO, in which your website will gain recognition and visibility in the internet. By gaining more recognition, it will result in more traffic, customers and hopefully revenue!
Is it Really Necessary?
The answer is YES! You can pay for ads, but once your ad budget dwindles, so will traffic and leads. If you're planning on being in business for 1 or more years, Technical SEO is a strong must.
What Do SEO Agencies Do and Why is it Necessary?
Technical SEO agencies help you increase your ranks in Google, but in a slightly different way than your typical SEO agency. They also implement different tactics to boost your website speed, health, and more. Based on research, when a user searches for specific content they’re most likely staying on the first page of Google. That’s why SEO agencies are there to help you improve your ranking and make your website reach the top.
However, it is very important that you find the best and reliable Technical SEO agency because as much as it can bring your website to the higher ranks, it still has the possibility of completely bringing it to rock bottom.
Choosing the proper SaaS or Tech Startup Marketing company is important, opposed to going with a traditional Digital Marketing Company. Find out the difference here!
Here are some factors that makes a Technical SEO agency the best pick:
1. Reputation - Positive feedbacks from its previous clients impose a good reputation. It is best to contact the previous and existing clients before hiring your selected firm. There are a lot of review websites, ratings, and comments that will help you gather information quickly.
2. Ethical Methodology - Ethics is our guide to the truth. It helps us make just procedures and decisions that will lead to positive outcomes. In SEO, it is not recommended to rely on unethical practices since even one wrong step can lead to a domino of misfortune. It's really important the Technical SEO agency in question has not performed any black hat techniques such as spamming, reporting a competitor, illegal link-building, etc.
3. Communication - A good agency will offer regular and planned communication to ensure the client’s success. You, the client, should be able to get regular updates about the progress and proposals for strategies to be used. There must be transparency between the you and the Technical SEO agency. The agency should also provide constant communication about what might happen with your rankings, whether it is good or bad. Transparency is key here.
4. Flexibility - The SEO industry is here to stay. As digital marketing is currently changing, the agency must also be able to adapt with change. Exceptional Technical SEO agencies must be able to innovate their existing strategies to keep up with the current trend changes.
5. Realistic - Getting to the top is not easy. Most Technical SEO agencies know this. When there is a lot of fighting for number 1, the goal is impossible to achieve overnight. They must be transparent with the ups and the downs but still, they should be able to assure you with gradual improvements in your search engine results over a 6-12 month period.
In relation to Technical SEO, these services are included in the SaaS market or the Software as a Service market. Technical SEO plays an integral role in the growth and scalability for B2B and B2C SaaS companies.
SEO serves as the backbone of your company's marketing arsenal. Hiperion specializes in Technical SEO for B2B and B2C SaaS companies across the US. If you are needing help developing you Technical SEO strategy to ensure your B2C or B2B SaaS company grows and scales, schedule a free call today!